A group of 11 of us are taking a Princess Baltic Sea tour in May 2013 (same cruise as Eschew took this past June, it appears). While we have gleaned much information re Berlin and St. Petersburg guide's, I did not see many recommendations for non-Princess tour guides for Oslo, Tallin, Helsinki, and Stockholm. I know that most in the "Eschew" chain indicated that these cities were eminently suitable to a "self-guided" tour. However, we have a couple in the group that truly need more structure than that, or they will meander around aimlessly (and stubbornly not listen to the couple of us doing the research). We would threfore greatly appreciate suggestions for formal guides. Thank you in advance!
Tour Guides for Baltic Sea -- Oslo, Tallinn, Helsinki, & Stockholm
- 1 France in 7 days
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 4 Suggestions for France Italy
- 5 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 6 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 7 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 8 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 11 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 12 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 13 rand versus euro
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 16 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 17 Rhine River Intinerary
- 18 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 19 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 20 Visa to TURKEY
- 21 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 22 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 23 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 24 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 25 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions