We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Touring Tuscany & Umbria & Florence after leaving Naples & the Amalfi coast
- 1 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 2 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 3 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 4 France by rail or car?
- 5 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 11 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 12 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 13 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 14 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 19 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 20 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Normandy on our own?
- 24 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 25 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.