Has anyone taken the train between Vilnius and Baranovichy ? How much did it cost, how long was the trip, and what difficulties were there on the border ? Any other info greatly appreciated.
train between Vilnius and Baranovichy
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 3 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 4 Suggestions for France Italy
- 5 Cinque Terre card and train
- 6 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 9 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 10 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 11 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 12 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 13 Tour-Free Travel
- 14 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 17 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Rhine River Intinerary
- 20 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 21 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 22 15 days in Central Europe
- 23 France in 7 days
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 Southeast England - more planning ?