My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Train from Venice to Paris or vice versa
- 1 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 Drive Rome Florence
- 4 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 5 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 9 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 10 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 11 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 12 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 13 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 14 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 15 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 18 Northern Italy
- 19 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 20 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 21 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 22 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 23 France by rail or car?
- 24 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 25 Hotels in Sorrento