We will be traveling from Budapest to Vienna, staying for 3 nights, then to Salzburg for 2 nights, then on to Munich. Is it possible to buy a train ticket for budapest to Munich that allows for stopovers, or is it better to buy the tickets point to point? The website bahn.de doesn't allow for inputting stopovers that I can see, so not sure if that is allowed. Does anyone know the answer?
train tickets from Budapest to Munich?
- 1 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 2 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 Bank of England Museum
- 9 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 13 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Palermo and Taormina
- 16 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 17 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 18 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 19 Where to stay for one night ???
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 22 Tour-Free Travel
- 23 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 24 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 25 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?