I will be traveling by train from Florence to Lyon and need to decide a route. The two options are through Torino and Chambery or through Milan and Geneva. I suspect the route through Milan and Geneva is more scenic, however, we will lose 2.5 hours of site seeing in Florence which we will be at for only 1.5 days. Any suggestions?
Train travel from Florence to Lyon
- 1 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 2 ferry to Harwich
- 3 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 4 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Berlin Hotels
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 9 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 12 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 13 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 14 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 15 Tennyson Home
- 16 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 17 Istanbul Hotels
- 18 Where to stay in London in July
- 19 Backpacking through Europe
- 20 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 21 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 22 Scotland car rental advice
- 23 florence hotel
- 24 Connection in Newark EWR
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland