My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
- 1 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 2 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 7 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 8 How Long For Santorini?
- 9 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 10 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 11 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 12 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 13 jungfraujoch mid june
- 14 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 15 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 16 confused by timeshare offer
- 17 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 18 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 19 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 22 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 25 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?