My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
- 1 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 7 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 12 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 15 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 16 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 18 Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
- 19 Day trip to Capri
- 20 ferry to Harwich
- 21 Car Rental Locations
- 22 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 florence hotel
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's