My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
- 1 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 5 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 6 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 7 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 8 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 9 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 10 East coast trains
- 11 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 12 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 First night after arriving in Milan
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 17 France by rail or car?
- 18 Planning my days in Paris
- 19 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 20 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 21 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 22 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 23 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 24 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 25 ? re hotels in 5 terre