My Husband and I plus our toddler will be staying at ** bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. We have never been to Paris before and will have about 3 suitcases, 2 carry bags and a stroller. What would be the best way to get to this address from Gare Du Nord. Would like the cheapest option but may also consider most convenient with all that luggage and a child. Thanks
Transport from Gare Du Nord Paris
- 1 Day trip to Capri
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 4 London at Xmas
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 9 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 10 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 13 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 16 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 17 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 18 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 19 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 24 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 25 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy