My friends and I are taking our first trip to Europe. We are arriving in Rome in mid-May for 3 nights, moving on to Florence for 3 nights and flying from Pisa to Paris for 5 nights. I need suggestions on the best way to get from Florence to Pisa for a 1:00 pm flight to Paris. We'd like to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa before the flight and we really do not want to drive a car. Also, I'd really like day trips to Brugges and London from Paris but I don't want to feel rushed, so I'm wondering if I should save it for another trip to include maybe Switzerland.
Transportation Florence to Pisa
- 1 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 2 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 5 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 6 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 9 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 10 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 11 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 12 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 13 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 14 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 15 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 16 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 17 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 18 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 19 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 20 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 21 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 22 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 23 day trips from Stuttgart
- 24 London Evening Activity
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist