three couples have rented a villa in lucca in may 2013. we are looking to arrange travel into Sienna and Florence with a taxi/tour service since driving into the city is forbidden. Any suggestions as to what company to use for this type of service?
transportation from lucca to florence and Sienna
- 1 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 2 Rhine River Intinerary
- 3 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 4 Connection in Newark EWR
- 5 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 6 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 7 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 8 Travel to Italy prior to study abroad in Spain, Study Visa
- 9 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 10 portugal
- 11 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 12 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 13 Can I Get a US Credit Card with a Chip like They Use in Europe?
- 14 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 15 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 16 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 19 London on a sunny day
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 Train tickets
- 22 Sardinia, Italy
- 23 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 24 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 25 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland