I am in planning/ scheduling phase for a trip May 9-25th with my grown son and our itinerary will include Paris, Wemmis, Switzerland (by Bern.. his Great Grandfather was raised there) then Florence, Italy... perhaps on to Rome then fly back home via Paris. We will get a urail pass. Any ideas on best avenues of route, transportation or other places we shouldn’t miss?
Travel advice for Paris, Berne, Florence & Rome
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 5 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 6 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 7 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 8 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 9 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 10 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 11 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 12 London at Xmas
- 13 Sardinia in July
- 14 Foggia Day Trip
- 15 Barcelona to Positano
- 16 15 days in Central Europe
- 17 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 18 London Evening Activity
- 19 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 20 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 Paris Recommendations
- 23 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 24 Suggestions for France Italy
- 25 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?