We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
- 1 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 4 Athens licensed tour guide
- 5 Visit to Russia - Money
- 6 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 7 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 10 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Romania Apartment List
- 14 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 15 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 16 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 19 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 21 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 22 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 23 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 24 Flight check in at Swiss Train stations
- 25 Train from Naples to Sorrento