I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can give recommendations for 4 star hotels in Dublin. My husband and I would like to be near but not on top of the action. Good walking distance from most popular sites, shopping, and restaurant area. Also, we will be driving from there to the Ring of Kerry. Any good suggestions for itineraries and Manor Homes or Bed and Breakfast?
Travel In Ireland
- 1 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 2 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 3 Last monte Paris apartment
- 4 Wimpy's
- 5 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 6 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 7 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 10 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 11 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 12 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 13 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 14 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 19 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 20 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 San Lorenzo Market
- 24 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 25 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy