I am flying into Amsterdam and would like to visit Bruges, Ghent, and then go to Vianden Castle. What is the easiest train route from Amsterdam to the castle. My daughter and I are then going to travel to Paris. We would love to have input from fellow travelers that have made this trip.
Travel to Vianden Castle
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 3 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 4 Rhine River Intinerary
- 5 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 6 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 7 Visa to TURKEY
- 8 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 9 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 10 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 11 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 12 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 13 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 Northern Italy
- 16 Suggestions for France Italy
- 17 Istanbul in April
- 18 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 19 Venice apartments
- 20 First night after arriving in Milan
- 21 East coast trains
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Foggia Day Trip
- 24 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 25 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant