We are traveling to Italy for the first time in May. We will be traveling to Venice, Positano, and Rome. Wanted to get feedback on what proper attire is. Do people dress nicer or are jeans ok for day wear. Evening wear?
Traveling in Italy .... What to wear
- 1 Connection in Newark EWR
- 2 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 3 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 4 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 5 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Venice at Christmas?
- 8 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 9 Help with itenerary
- 10 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 11 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 12 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 13 What is the best food in France?
- 14 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 15 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 16 rand versus euro
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 19 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 20 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 21 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 22 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 23 Vacation rental in Provence
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13