My husband and I are traveling to Monaco mid April and would like to visit at leat 2 other countries while in Europe. Any recommendations for destinations that are not too far and worth seeing over a span of 10 days total? I was hoping to find a short cruiseship or train route.
Traveling to Monaco and want to expand trip to visit 2 other countries
- 1 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 2 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 portugal
- 5 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 6 London on a sunny day
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Train tickets
- 9 Sardinia, Italy
- 10 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 11 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 12 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 13 Navigo Decouverte
- 14 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 17 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 18 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 19 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 21 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 24 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 25 A chacun son goût