We wish to travel/meander from Bratislava to Istanbul September / October 2011. I see that we can travel from Bratislava to Budapest by ferry. After that I am stumped. Can anyone help with contacts that will enable us to travel some part of the rest of the journey by ferry along the Danube. All I have been able to find are river cruises from point A to Point B and that is not really our thing! We would especially like to spend some time in Romania. Any suggestions gratefully read!
Travelling by ferry in Eastern Europe
- 1 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 2 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 3 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 4 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 France: CDG to Beaune
- 7 Athens licensed tour guide
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 11 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 12 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Visit to Russia - Money
- 15 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Romania Apartment List
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....