We are in the very beginning stages of trip planning. We are attending a wedding in Bratislava for a week in mid July. We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens (17/19). We are all very able bodied, like biking, and prefer to travel light. We are thinking of doing the following:
Arrive Vienna - 1 day - then bus to Bratislava
Bratislava - 6 days (wedding festivities) - perhaps time for Vienna here
Budapest - 3 nights
Croatia - on the coast - 3 -4 nights
Krakow - 3 nights
Prague - 3 nights
fly out of Prague
We are thinking of train travel for each segment with a (hopefully) sleeper train from Croatia to Krakow. I had chosen a bus to get to Bratislava as the bus will pick you up at the airport and take you to the town square in Bratislava. Is this itinerary reasonable or over loaded? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
travelling through Eastern Europe
- 1 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 2 Ordering wine in Paris
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Foggia Day Trip
- 5 Cinque Terre card and train
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 8 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 9 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 10 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 11 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 12 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 13 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 14 Retirement Vacation
- 15 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 16 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 17 London Evening Activity
- 18 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 19 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 20 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Car rental
- 23 Day trip to Capri
- 24 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 25 The Netherlands, France and Spain