New post as my other 2 posts had comments past 50!
So after all the changes along the way here is the rough guide for our trip.
We arrive 10th of June in London so
Day 1- Windsor
Day 2-4- Windsor/either drive to Cardiff or somewhere in Warikshire??
Day 7-9 Devon
Day 10-16 London
Day 17-23 -Paris
Day24-29- 2 places south of France -thinking Sarlet? So that we get to Barcelona
Day 35-38- Somewhere in Avignon
Day 38-42- Varenna
Day 43-56- In Italy but not sure where - We are thinking Siena/Rome/Bologna??
Day 57 - Innsbruck
Day 57-59 - Munich
Day 59-63 - Prague
Day 63 - 67 - Berlin
Day 67 -70 -Frankfurt
We will hire a car in the UK and train from London to Paris and then after Paris pick up our lease car to do the rest of the journey.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts and help!
Travelling to Europe for 8/9weeks with 4yr and 2yr old - Advice needed
- 1 Day trip to Capri
- 2 ferry to Harwich
- 3 Car Rental Locations
- 4 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 7 florence hotel
- 8 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 9 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 12 East coast trains
- 13 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 14 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 17 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 18 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 19 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 20 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 21 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 22 Florence to nice- help
- 23 Driving in Genoa
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death