we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
travelling UK for the first time. please help to plan.
- 1 Paris Recommendations
- 2 Suggestions for France Italy
- 3 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 4 London at Xmas
- 5 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 8 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 11 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 12 France by rail or car?
- 13 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 14 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 15 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 16 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 17 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 18 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 19 Bank of England Museum
- 20 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 25 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris