Hi, My friends and I are taking a trip starting from Edinburgh and ending at the fairy pools in Glenbrittle. There we will spend the night. I was wondering if anyone could suggest stops on the way there and on the way back to Edinburgh? like half way between each place to give a little stretch and explore on the 5 hour car ride. thanks!
Trip from Edinburgh to Glenbrittle Fairy pools.
- 1 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 2 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 3 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Prague Itinerary
- 6 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 7 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 8 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 9 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 Car rental Italy
- 15 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 16 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 17 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 18 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 21 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 22 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 23 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 24 Best area for wine and which one?
- 25 Time Out London - is there a replacement?