Will be flying into Vienna, Austria in September to visit with family for approx 1 week. From there, we are interested in seeing WW II historical sites in (maybe Germany), Belgium, Luxembourg and Normandy beach. We will rent car in Austria to see family but will return car to Vienna. Any suggestions as to best way to travel (4 people) to get to Battle of Bulge and Luxembourg sites and then on to Normandy ? Any sites, museums that we should not miss. Will probably fly back out of Paris. We will be there approx 3 weeks total. Thanks for any ideas.
trip in September to Austria, Belgium and France
- 1 Connection in Newark EWR
- 2 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 3 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 4 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 5 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Venice at Christmas?
- 8 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 9 Help with itenerary
- 10 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 11 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 12 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 13 What is the best food in France?
- 14 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 15 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 16 rand versus euro
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 19 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 20 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 21 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 22 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 23 Vacation rental in Provence
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13