We are a family of 4 , 2 adults and 2 children aged 15 and 10. We stay at Mumbai, India. We want to travel to either Italy , Greece or Netherlands in the first week of may. We haven't decided the country as yet so were hoping for some ideas and suggestions. Our trip is for about 12 days. We were looking at something that is a mixture of history and fun. Can some one help us with ideas / suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
trip to europe
- 1 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 2 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 3 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 4 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 5 Rome & Southern Italy
- 6 Paris trip report
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 9 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 10 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 11 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 12 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 13 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 16 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 17 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 18 Istanbul in April
- 19 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 20 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 21 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 22 Paris Recommendations
- 23 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 25 Paris in 8 days ALONE