I'm planning to visit Greece next March. I'm from Malaysia and will be travelling to Chennai, Jeddah, Amman, Istanbul and then Athens. After that I will be leaving for London and return to Malaysia. I've done some research and at first I thought I just wanna spend about 2-3 days merely in Athens, however, I figured that I should visit Santorini as well. Would you recommend to me any places nearby, that are worth visiting? My budget for tickets, hotel (cheap ones) and food (I'll bring some food with me) are around 300-500 Euro. Or should I increase my budget?
Thanks in advance!
Trip to Greece, first timer
- 1 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 2 Backpacking through Europe
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 6 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 9 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 14 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 15 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 16 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 17 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 18 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 19 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 20 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 florence hotel
- 25 Renfi for Rail Europe