Hi, I am planning to go on an organized tour to Turkey. I have read some warnings on the US Dept of State website and am a little concerned. For those who have experience, please advise if there is a danger travelling with an American passport? This is the passport that I will use to check to all the hotels. Any danger of terrorist activity in touristy places in Turkey? Also, any danger if I ( female) go outside on my own in any place? Your feedback would be highly appreciated!!
- 1 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 2 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 3 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 4 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 5 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 6 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 7 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 8 day trips from Stuttgart
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 11 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 12 Retirement Vacation
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 15 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 16 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 17 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 18 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 21 Ordering wine in Paris
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 24 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 25 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague