I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Tuscany Chianti base for a week / hotel recommendations
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 3 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 4 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 5 Paris Recommendations
- 6 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 7 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 8 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 9 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 12 day trips from Stuttgart
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 15 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 16 Retirement Vacation
- 17 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 18 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 19 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 20 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 21 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Ordering wine in Paris
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland