Hi everyone! My husband and I are planning to spend our birthdays in Paris this year. I heard that April is usually a rainy season so we are open to traveling end of April to may. I have been to Paris twice, both when I was younger. It will be my husbands first time. Both of us have never been to London. We are flying out of Los Angeles and we plan to travel for two weeks. The past two years have been both stressful and joyful because I had two boys one after the other (they are only 13 months apart) so this trip will be a good breather for us I was just wondering if I could ask some help with our itinerary, how many days should we stay in Paris and how many days in London, and if I could get a hotel recommendation near champs élysées particularly near Faubourg Saint-Honoré thank you so much in advance!!
Two week trip to Paris and London help with itinerary please
- 1 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 2 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 3 Four Days in Seville
- 4 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 7 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 8 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 11 Planning my days in Paris
- 12 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 13 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 14 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 15 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 16 Retirement Vacation
- 17 UK flexipass best option?
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 20 Tour-Free Travel
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 London Evening Activity
- 24 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 25 Do I Need A Visa for London?