I got my pre-approved vacation from work: 09/08/13 to 09/21/13 (maybe streched it from 09/05 to 09/24/13) i just bunched up my days to work straight days before and after this vacation. I was planning on going to Florida for 6 days trip to Disneyworld, but a friend of mine says "Why limit yourself to US trip, you can do that anytime, if you have that week, go somewhere far like somewhere in Europe?" I asked myself, why not? I decided with the dates I have I could hit up, London, Paris, and Venice. I've been looking for "open jaw" tickets and the cheapest price i saw was about $1400. Is this good? Is this too expensive? Also, what document do I need to travel? I am from Hawaii btw.
I will be traveling alone and staying to hotels in those cities. Any ideas? Tips? Advice?
two weeks vacation to london-paris-venice: possibilty?!
- 1 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Car rental Italy
- 4 Prague Itinerary
- 5 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 8 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 9 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 10 Northern Italy
- 11 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 12 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 13 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 14 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 15 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 16 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 17 Best area for wine and which one?
- 18 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 19 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 20 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 21 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 22 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 23 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 24 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 25 Drive Rome Florence