We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
UK & Belgium Travel plans
- 1 Timeshare freebies (free accomodation but you have to "partcipate" in their presentation)
- 2 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 5 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 6 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 7 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Navigo Decouverte
- 14 What size luggage?
- 15 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 16 Travel in Spain
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 19 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 Don't slight Bruges
- 22 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 23 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 24 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 25 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?