We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
UK & Belgium Travel plans
- 1 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 2 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 3 ferry to Harwich
- 4 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 5 just want to know
- 6 Planning my trip to Italy
- 7 Backpacking through Europe
- 8 The way women dress in Spain
- 9 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 10 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 11 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 12 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 13 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 14 East coast trains
- 15 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 16 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 21 RHK's heading to Europe
- 22 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 23 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 Driving in Genoa