We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
UK & Belgium Travel plans
- 1 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 2 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 3 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 4 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 5 London Evening Activity
- 6 Rome & Southern Italy
- 7 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 8 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 9 Northern Italy
- 10 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 11 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 14 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 15 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 16 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 17 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 18 Paris trip report
- 19 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 20 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 21 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 22 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 23 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 24 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 25 The Netherlands, France and Spain