My husband and I are planning a two week trip to the UK in mid October and we are thinking of using public transportation the entire time, trains, buses, etc ......starting in Edinburgh, to the highlands, castles, distilleries, Stonehenge, etc ending in London for 5 days What are your thoughts on the feasibility of this. Also, when it shows that it rains nearly everyday, is that all day everyday? Thank you for your assistance.
UK by rail?
- 1 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 2 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 5 Athens licensed tour guide
- 6 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 7 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 10 Converting to EUROs
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 13 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 14 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Lucerne where to stay
- 19 France: CDG to Beaune
- 20 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 25 Where can we go from Genoa for three days