We have been to Italy five times and been all over the country. We have stayed a number of times in southern Tuscany near Pienza. We are looking to do a relaxing (as in long stops and short drives) trip this time. We are staying a few days in Rome and then have a another week in Tuscany and or Umbria. Want to stay somewhere we haven't been before. Thinking about Spoleto (Palazzo Leti hotel) and Cortona (Villa Marsili) and visting Assisi while driving from Spoleto to Assisi. Any comments as to this itinerary? Is a week to long for these two towns? Experience with these hotels? Other towns better?
Umbria/Tuscany for a week - Cortona/Spoleto?
- 1 Palermo and Taormina
- 2 Where to stay for one night ???
- 3 Car Rental Locations
- 4 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 5 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 6 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 7 Tour-Free Travel
- 8 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 9 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 10 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 11 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 London Spy Sites
- 17 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 18 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 East coast trains
- 24 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 25 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro