I just booked a tour with Viator Tours while I am in Amsterdam to see the windmills, the fishing town, clog, cheese, and tulips all in one day tour..
has anyone been on a Viator Tours before? and if so what are your thoughts?
- 1 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 6 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 9 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 10 East coast trains
- 11 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 12 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 13 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 14 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 15 Car Rental Locations
- 16 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 17 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 18 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 21 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels