Hello, I will be travelling in Portugal in October with my 2 sisters. The 3 of us wanted to look for a house or villa to rent for a week. I have just started my research but we have several interests. We would love to be some place we could walk to the beach. We love to be on the water. We would like to visit some great wineries and take some strolling walks to see unique architecture and scenery. Is that too much to ask of one location, I am wondering about somewhere around Porta? Allyson
villa in Portugal
- 1 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 2 Drive Rome Florence
- 3 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 4 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 7 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 11 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 12 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 14 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 15 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 16 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 17 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 20 Northern Italy
- 21 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 22 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 23 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 24 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 25 France by rail or car?