Will be in France for 14 days at the start of July. Likely to fly in from Hong Kong into Paris.
Am thinking of driving from Paris to Loire Valley then to Bordeaux and Provence if possible.
Likely to spend one night in Paris on arrival and 2/3 nights in Paris before heading back to Hong Kong. Just wondering if this is a realistic schedule with 3 / 4 days each in / on route to Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence.
Also would be great if any suggestions on routes and where to stay on the driving route.
Visiting Paris / Loire Valley / Bordeaux / Provence Help in July
- 1 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 2 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 5 Northern Italy
- 6 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 9 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 10 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 11 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 12 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 13 Best area for wine and which one?
- 14 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 15 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 16 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 17 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 18 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 19 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 20 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 21 Drive Rome Florence
- 22 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros