My husband and I will be visiting Scotland the first week of April, and we're trying to figure out the best itinerary for our trip. We're interested in castles, ruins, whisky, lochs, charming villages, and coastlines, and from everything we've read so far Northeast Scotland and the Highlands look most appealing. However, I'm concerned that for the time of year we'll be visiting, we'll be better off visiting Southern Scotland. Does anyone know if there is a distinct difference in the hours of sunlight and weather between northern and southern Scotland for early April? If there's a notable difference, we'll re-route our itinerary accordingly. Otherwise, we'll focus on the north. Thanks!
Visiting Scotland in Early April (Highlands Versus South)
- 1 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 2 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 3 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 4 Where to stay for one night ???
- 5 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 11 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 12 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 13 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 14 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 18 Tour-Free Travel
- 19 Barcelona to Positano
- 20 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 Retirement Vacation
- 23 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy