We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Visiting the hill country on trip from Naples to Florence
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 5 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 6 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 7 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 8 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 9 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 13 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 14 How Long For Santorini?
- 15 Best area for wine and which one?
- 16 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 17 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 18 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 19 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 20 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 21 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 22 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 23 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 24 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 25 Germany with 6 month old.