We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Weather in March in Italy
- 1 Help with itenerary
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 4 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 5 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 6 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 Tour company in Toledo
- 9 What size luggage?
- 10 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 11 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 12 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 13 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 16 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 17 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 18 Phone in europe
- 19 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 20 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 21 HELP stuck in Italy
- 22 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 25 charming small French city for weeklong stay?