We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Weather in March in Italy
- 1 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 2 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 5 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Car Rental Locations
- 8 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 9 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 10 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 11 just want to know
- 12 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 13 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 Istanbul Hotels
- 22 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Florence to nice- help
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels