I am visiting Switzerland for 4 days as part of my honeymoon. Current plan is to stay in a chalet in Wengen for 4 nights and leave for Zurich on 5th early morning to catch the flight back home.
I was wondering
1. If wengen offered enough to do for 4 days?
2. Would it be more romantic to stay in lucerne
3. Another option is to spend 2 day each in wengen and lucerne? Anyways since we have to go to zurich via lucenre we have to travel that far. So i may very well just take the luggage along with me on 3rd day and stay in Lucerne for 2 days!
Wengen Or Lucerne in July?
- 1 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 2 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 What is the best food in France?
- 5 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 6 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 7 Visa to TURKEY
- 8 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 9 Istanbul Hotels
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 12 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 13 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 Paris metro
- 16 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 17 Berlin Hotels
- 18 ferry to Harwich
- 19 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 22 York Food and Drink Festival
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Edinburgh Restaurants