I am planning 5-6 days of hiking in the Murren-Wengen area. Any advice whether to stay in Wengen or Murren or split my time between the two villages? i want to do some hikes that start-pass through both villages.
Wengen or Murren or Both
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 3 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 4 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 5 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 8 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 9 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 10 Best area for wine and which one?
- 11 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 Northern Italy
- 14 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 15 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 16 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 17 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 18 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 19 Drive Rome Florence
- 20 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?