I went on an amazing trip to Iceland in October, its a really fun place.
Check out my travel blog theblondebackpacker.com if you would like to read more about my trip. It talks about nightclubbing, horseback riding, nature tours, the northern lights etc.
Hope it helps! Enjoy your upcoming trips!
went to Iceland in October
- 1 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 2 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 3 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 4 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 5 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 6 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 7 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 8 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 9 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 10 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 15 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 19 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 20 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 21 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 22 Last monte Paris apartment
- 23 Wimpy's
- 24 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 25 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay