I'm planning a big trip this summer. I want to visit these countries:
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Chez, Austria
I will be starting from Serbia.
I will have only 3000e for everything. Yeah, I know its little but thats just the way it is.
So, I must find the cheapest possible transportation options between the destinations.
Main goal is to visit the major cities + some nice coast/nature on the way.
I will start 10th of July and finish in the end of August.
I think it's better to go south in July and north in August because its cheaper and less hot.
I was thinking about making a loop,
something like this for example:
Maybe getting to Rome by air, and start there.
Rome - (some more Italy on the way) - Azure coast - Barcelona - (?Madrid - Portugal?) - French Atlantic coast along the way - (?Brittany/Bretagne?) - Paris - (?Belgium?) - (some Germany along the way) - Berlin - Prague - * - Vienna - home
* And to get a glimpse of some light hiking summer Alpes(NO SNOW)...I've heard they are cheaper in Austria and Germany?
(?should I go that far?)
Any suggestion about getting from A to B...and what is the lowest it could cost? (If there are options to jump on and off (trains) to see more on the way...that would be awesome!)
Any suggestion about pretty nature/countryside along this way...most wellcome!
WEU trip - need help on ROUTE
- 1 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 2 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 3 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 4 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 5 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 6 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 9 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 10 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 11 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 12 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 13 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 14 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 15 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 16 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 19 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 20 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 23 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 24 Stop over in France
- 25 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?