I was wondering what I can bring back with me from Europe. I would like to bring back some wine or Cuban cigars. When we were in Guatemala a girl with me brought back beer so I was just wondering if it was the same. If not, can I send it through the mail back to my home?
What can I bring back from Europe?
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 4 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 5 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 6 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 7 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 10 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 11 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 12 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 13 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 14 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 15 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 16 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 19 Last monte Paris apartment
- 20 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 23 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 24 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 25 Local Living Rome- G adventures