I'm going on a Contiki tour in April for 3 weeks. I'll have no time for laundry so I have to bring enough clothes to last me 3 weeks without wearing the same few items over and over and over again. Our main way of travel is by a bus. I've checked the plane/tour restrictions and my current bag fits their limits. Right now I have a 28" suitcase. Is that too much? Keep in mind I'm a 19 year old girl so I'll be bringing quite a bit of clothes/shoes/beauty products.
What size luggage??
- 1 Suggestions for France Italy
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 4 Car hire across borders
- 5 Bank of England Museum
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 8 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 9 15 days in Central Europe
- 10 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 11 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 12 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 13 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 16 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 17 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 20 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 21 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 22 London at Xmas
- 23 Sardinia in July
- 24 Foggia Day Trip
- 25 Barcelona to Positano