Hi Fodors Friends,
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teens visiting Zurich /Interlaken between 25-29 May,2013!
We are in Zurich on 25th May(630 am) morning and wanted advice on where to spend the day/night on the 25th! On this night we are 3.
On 26th morning,we meet up with our older daughter at Zurich airport and then go to Lauterbrunnen where we spend 3 nights(already booked)
My question was on what to do during the day on 25th (dont want to particularly spend it in Zurich) and also where to spend the night...as we need to collect our daughter from Zurich Airport at 0830 am on 26th.....will it be convenient to spend the night outside Zurich and then come to Zurich Airport the next morning? What train/bus passes should we take which gives us access to ground travel?
What to do around the Interlaken area for 5 days/ Rail,bus passes!
Hi Fodors Friends,
- 1 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 2 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 3 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 4 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 5 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 6 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 7 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 8 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 9 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Paris metro
- 12 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Beauty Products in France?!
- 15 Soloing Russian Winter - The Travel Tips
- 16 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 17 Four Days in Seville
- 18 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 19 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 20 Help with itenerary
- 21 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 24 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 25 2 Week Trip to France - Please Help Me Stu Dudley