Hi Fodors Friends,
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teens visiting Zurich /Interlaken between 25-29 May,2013!
We are in Zurich on 25th May(630 am) morning and wanted advice on where to spend the day/night on the 25th! On this night we are 3.
On 26th morning,we meet up with our older daughter at Zurich airport and then go to Lauterbrunnen where we spend 3 nights(already booked)
My question was on what to do during the day on 25th (dont want to particularly spend it in Zurich) and also where to spend the night...as we need to collect our daughter from Zurich Airport at 0830 am on 26th.....will it be convenient to spend the night outside Zurich and then come to Zurich Airport the next morning? What train/bus passes should we take which gives us access to ground travel?
What to do around the Interlaken area for 5 days/ Rail,bus passes!
Hi Fodors Friends,
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 3 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 4 A chacun son goût
- 5 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 6 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 7 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 8 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 9 portugal
- 10 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 11 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 14 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 17 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 18 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 19 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 21 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 22 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 23 Help with itenerary
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 Brown Bear sites Slovenia