Hi there - I am still in the early planning stage of a summer vacation with my DD this. So far, I know that I want to start in Venice and end in Paris. What I haven't decided is how to spend the middle of our trip. We have 6 nights that we'd like to spend enjoying beautiful beaches. I was thinking the south of France, but I've already seen that and would like to try something new. I had been thinking Spain and the Costa Brava but would like to know your thoughts. Are there other countries that I should consider with lots of beautiful beaches and good food for us to enjoy? Croatia? Greece? Is Mallorca worth the trouble it takes to get there? I really appreciate your input!
Where are the MOST beautiful, FUN, and Teen friendly beaches in Europe?
- 1 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 2 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 3 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 4 Northern Italy
- 5 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 6 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 7 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 8 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 9 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 10 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 11 Drive Rome Florence
- 12 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 15 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 19 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 20 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 21 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 22 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 23 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia