I am taking my husband away on a Friday to Monday long weekend in December for his 40th birthday _ I am just haveing SO much trouble deciding where to go and thought maybe you all could help!
To give you details - we will be leaving from Paris (where we live), I have a budget of about 650 € (with which I would like to include a very nice hotel (with jacuzzi or hot tub if possible ) for the flight/train and hotel. Because I know these cities already, I do not want to go to : London, Barcelona, Istanbul, Bucarest,Prague, Berlin, Budapest, Rome, Portugal or anywhere in France. I'm sure there are others.
I have been looking at Seville and Bologne, which are my top two choices for the moment, though am also considering Naples, Stockholm or Oslo (though seems very expensive and is it nice even though the sun sets so early?), or Saint Petersburg (though I dont think my budget will allow me a romantic hotel)...
Would love ANY help and advice you are willing to give!
Where to go for a December long weekend - Bolgna, Naples, Seville..?
- 1 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 2 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 3 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 4 Help with itenerary
- 5 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 6 Rhine River Intinerary
- 7 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 8 Connection in Newark EWR
- 9 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 10 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 11 Travel to Italy prior to study abroad in Spain, Study Visa
- 12 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 13 portugal
- 14 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 15 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 16 Can I Get a US Credit Card with a Chip like They Use in Europe?
- 17 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 18 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 19 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 22 London on a sunny day
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Train tickets
- 25 Sardinia, Italy