We are trying to plan an adventure when we first get to Ireland in June.
We arrive in Dublin airport at 1 pm and have a rental car to take off from there.
Our initial plans are to drive right to the Cliffs of Moher and then stay in a town/village nearby for the night and explore that town the next day before going to Dublin for the rest of our trip. After visiting the Cliffs of Moher any suggestions on where to go for the night and next day? We like old charm villages with authentic pubs, restaurants, and shops. Would love it if it had mountain views or perhaps a fishing village as well as nearby castles to ride by.
So far my thoughts are Galway.
Any help would be great!
Where to go from Cliffs of Moher
- 1 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 2 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 3 Battlefield Tour
- 4 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 5 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 6 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 10 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 13 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 14 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 17 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 18 London on a sunny day
- 19 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 20 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 21 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 22 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 23 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013