I have had so much success on here that I thought I would ask yet agin!
Where should we stay in Frankfurt? We are a family of 4 . .our children will be 2 and 4.
We have leased a car but can drop that off once we have checked in etc so basically we just want a great area for the kids .. nice and safe and somewhat easy to access the public transport.
Where to stay in Frankfurt
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 2 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 3 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 4 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 5 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 6 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 7 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 8 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 9 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 10 Connection in Newark EWR
- 11 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 12 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 13 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 14 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 15 Venice at Christmas?
- 16 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 17 Help with itenerary
- 18 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 19 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 20 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 21 What is the best food in France?
- 22 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 23 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 24 rand versus euro
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy