We are a couple in our late 20s travelling to Europe, into Paris on 4th July (from Perth. Australia) and out of Paris in 9th august(got a really cheap flight with air mauritius).
I would like feedback on my current plan if it is too full on. I want to see so many places in so little time!
Essential stops: amalfi coast from 5-8th august for a friends wedding.
Interests: me - picturesque towns, anything French, walking, good food and Santorini!
Husband- hiking/walking, ancient sites, castles
Current plan: all flights except second last one are with easyjet as Ryanair flights not released yet for these dates
-4,5, 6 july Paris (we've been before)
- 7th, fly to Prague. Spend 7 and 8th there. 9th in cesky krumlov, 10 and 11th Vienna
-12th Vienna to London Gatwick. Pick up car . 12th in Salisbury(for Stonehenge). See other henges the next day on way to bath.13 and 14th bath, 15 and 16 south Wales for castles , 17? Bristol.
- 18th bristol to Nice. 3 nights Nice with side trips to Monaco, St Tropez . 2 night in the Nice hinterland, 2 nights for gorges du verdon.
-25th nice to Rome (to ser family, have been many times before)
-28 Rome to Athens . 28, 29, 30 Athens. 31, 1,2, 3 Santorini.
-4th august. Santorini to Naples (found a direct flight with an airline is never heard before)
?1 night Naples or head straight for Sorrento.
Leave for Paris on 8th, fly our to Mauritiuos on 9th where we have 3 night to relax before returning to Perth!
We've travelled at this pace before but moved around by train. I'm not sure how stressful it will be with the planes.
All these flights will only cost us $1300 AUD for 2 people
Thanks for your feedback!!
whirlwind europe trip, feedback on itinerary please!
- 1 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 2 Berlin Hotels
- 3 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 6 ferry to Harwich
- 7 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 What is the best food in France?
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 York Food and Drink Festival
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 17 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 18 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 19 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 20 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 21 Istanbul Hotels
- 22 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 23 Driving in Genoa
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions