What's the best way of seeing some of the wooden churches in southern Poland? I'll be staying in Krakow and would rather not rent a car. Are there any day trip tours that leave from Krakow? I'm particularly interested in the UNESCO churches, but not limited to these if you are familiar with one that you feel merits a visit. Thanks.
Wooden Churches within easy reach of Krakow
- 1 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 2 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 3 Visa to TURKEY
- 4 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 5 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 6 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 7 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 8 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 9 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 10 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 11 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 Suggestions for France Italy
- 14 Istanbul in April
- 15 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 16 Venice apartments
- 17 First night after arriving in Milan
- 18 East coast trains
- 19 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 20 Foggia Day Trip
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 23 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 24 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 25 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13