Have you ever heard about European foundation for support of democracy? Well, it's similar to Eastern Partnership and of course it is supposed that this foundation will help nearby countries to find democracy, to start with Belarus... As well as the EaP, the foundation was initiated by... Poland... Another disservice of Poland to the whole European Union, because this foolish Polish undertaking will be financed by EU members, in fact by people like you and me. Will Belarus or other countries become more democratic? I don't think so since we gave them a lot to take the right path, but I know for sure that Poland will bring Europe more economic troubles by its sick initiatives and ambitions to be the leading force in the Eastern Europe. I wouldn't mind if Poland takes all expenses upon itself but it never pays its own bills, because it exists at Europe's cost. Maybe it's time to stop wasting money for those ones who do not deserve it? The moment is right...
Yet another Polish initiative...
- 1 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 2 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Where to stay for one night ???
- 5 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 6 Palermo and Taormina
- 7 Car Rental Locations
- 8 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 Tour-Free Travel
- 11 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 12 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 13 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 14 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 London Spy Sites
- 19 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 20 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 East coast trains